Where to Learn Yoga, Pilates and Zumba in Toronto - Beaches Fitness
862 Kingston Rd. (MAP)
Toronto, ON M4E 1S3 (The Beaches)
Phone (416) 690-0045
By Geoff G.R.
Beaches Fitness is a family-centric fitness studio, specializing in:
- pre-natal health and fitness
- post-natal health and fitness
- family fitness
- teen fitness
- weight loss,
- strengthening and toning
- and much more.
The 800 sq ft group-fitness studio is open to a large lounge and play area, so even a busy parent can find a way to workout, and take care of themselves. Most classes offered by Beaches Fitness are a kid-friendly, in a parent-friendly atmosphere.
The 500 sq ft personal training studio is fully-equipped with a spin-bike, functional trainer and much more, to offer a great workout for any activity level! The play area is attached to the personal training studio, but safely separated by a secure gate.
Classes offered include:
- Yoga - Restorative, Baby and Me, Mom and Tot, Family, Core Strength Vinyasa Flow, Sunrise and more to come!
- Pilates - Mat Work, Baby and Me, and more to come!
- Circuit Training - daytime (kid-friendly) and evening classes offered.
- Zumba - daytime (kid-friendly) and evening classes offered.
- Ballet Fitness - no dance experience required.
- Teen Fitness - a circuit fitness class for 16-19 year-olds!
- Stroller Fitness
- Pre-Natal Yoga and much more!